- (Combination) – DISC ROTOR (REMOVED) – Refinish Both – [DOES NOT include grind hot spots.]
- CALIPER – Remove & Replace – Both,Front or Rear – [Includes: Bleed System and replace Pads (if necessary).]
- Partial charge,leak test,add U/V dye.
- replace rear brake pads, clean rust from rotors, lubricate contact points
- Visual inspection of engine and vehicle. Code retrieval. Relative compression test, primary and secondary ignition inspection, review of base timing, and fuel delivery test. It also include a review of EGR operation, battery test, and starting & charging system . PO455. PO456 Evap system small and large leak
Jeff H. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/7/2020